To visit the exhibition, a free online reservation is required. We open up the reservations for the Mafalda Rakoš exhibit by the end of January.
Before you can enter the Expo, you must report to the person attending Melkweg Expo. They monitor whether there are not too many visitors in the Expo space at the same time. You leave the room through the second door that is marked 'exit'. This is for everyone's safety. You must therefore follow the indicated route at all times and adhere to the instructions of our staff.
The following applies to everyone: take each other into account and use common sense. You will be informed on site about the applicable walking routes.
To prevent the spread of the corona virus, we ask you to stay at home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu. There is a mandatory health check before entry. We will also ask you for your contact details. More information about the health check can be found on this page.
1. Keep a suitable distance – 1,5m minimum
2. Stay home If you´re experiencing symptoms of a cold or the flu.
3. Do not shake hands and avoid physical contact with others
4. Disinfect your hand upon entry and regularly wash your hands
6. Please leave your name and phone number at the bar
7. Cough and sneeze into your elbows
8. Adhere to the instructions of our staff
9. Travel on foot or by bicycle to the Melkweg as much as possible, only use public transport if there is no other option
Face mask is mandatory
It is mandatory to wear a face mask during a visit to the Melkweg. We kindly ask you to put on your face mask upon arrival and keep it on during all walking movements. As soon as you take a seat in your designated chair, you can take off the face mask.
Do you have questions about your visit to Melkweg in times of corona? On this page you will find an overview with the most frequently asked questions and answers. Is your question not listed? Send an email to email@example.com. We are happy to help you.